Tuesday, November 13, 2007

11/7 -- My Favorite 4 Year Old

Ahhh. . . at this time 4 years ago, I was sitting in the hospital with our new bundle of joy. Who knew how much fun this kid would be?!?! Who knew how silly he would be? Who knew that he would be the king of goodbyes? Who knew this kid would be obsessed with Cars? Who knew he would love football so much? Who knew he would know names and numbers of NFL players? Who knew he would be such a people person? Who knew he would be so laid back and relaxed? Who knew how much he loves to have his picture taken or take random pictures himself? Who knew how much I would love this kid? Who knew how much I would love his personality? Who knew how much I would want to be more like him?

So, today as I celebrate my baby turning 4 years old, I am so thankful that he's my kid! I'm so thankful that I get to watch him grow up. I'm so thankful that he is my favorite 4 year old!!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

It's like a Mini Accountant.

Xander loves loves loves to play with my work calculator. But he pretends like it's a keyboard and gets really excited when he fills the little display all the way up. Everytime he does, he pumps his fist in the air and says "YES!"