Monday, April 28, 2008

A busy life. . .

Gosh! I've been wanting to make a list of the things I've been working on . . . here it goes!!

Made 60 of these:

Watching this guy get bigger:

Packing Backpacks. . . we're up to 44 kids!!
Yes, I realize that is an old picture.

Loving this guy:

Watching Payton play baseball:

Made 2 of these for a wedding shower:
There are what seemed like a million flowers pinned on this topiary. I loved the final outcome!

This is something really cool about this wedding shower. The bridesmaids all talked about the shower, but not really about details like colors, etc. We all show up with our different parts and everything matched!! I also made her a recipe box that I didn't get a picture of somehow.

I helped fix this cake after it made the ride from Abilene to Dallas and didn't exactly look the same when we got there! Let me tell you, this cake has a story!! It was perfect for the shower, though.
That punch is the BEST punch I've EVER HAD -- EVER!!

Love ya, Niki!!

You too Natalee!!

Jaxon has his first taste of cereal. . . he wasn't impressed. I had to take him to the doctor last week and he weighed 20 lbs. 14 oz. and was 26 inches long.
Photobucket


Hosted a 4th & 5th grade girls Princess Party
(INSERT PICTURE HERE)
Somehow I didn't get pictures with my camera, but I'll have some later thanks to Kelly N.

Hosted a Celebration Sunday LUAU for over 80 kids that was a BLAST!!
Say Hi to Eric!!

The kids loved this!!

Thank you to Trish and JoAnn and Alicia who came in and helped out!! It was a blast, but that was quite a clean up!!

So, I've been one busy girl!! I keep thinking that things will slow down next week, but next week never seems to get here!!

No comments: