Friday, May 8, 2009

New Camera

Last month, I dropped my camera at a baseball game in the parking lot & had to kiss it goodbye. It was hard to part with that little thing!! It took amazing pictures and it was super easy to operate! But, I got a new one a few weeks ago and thought I would share a few pics from it. It's taking some getting used to, but I think I like it besides the video part. When I move it to my computer, it skips. But, maybe I'll figure that out soon.

Evan wanted to have a picnic today -- of course, on the hottest day of the year! So, I put Jaxon down for a nap and we had a picnic in the backyard for lunch. I learned that Evan doesn't want to ever get married, but he wants to have 100 kids. I asked him how he was going to have a house that all of those kids could sleep in and he said he would just have his workers build it for him.

Evan with all of his food. He wanted to pack enough food to feed all his 100 kids!! ;)

The ants decided to join us after a short amount of time.

Enjoying the fruits of his labor (of putting it all together)

Seeing how many Pringles that he can shove in his mouth.

Trying to get a picture of the two of us . . . this is the best one, but I wish he hadn't been silly! Oh well. . . that's Evan for you!

Here's a few of Jaxon that I took this afternoon. He was watching Payton mow the backyard in 100+ degree weather.

CHEESE!!!
And a funny one to end on. . .

No comments: