Saturday, September 25, 2010

Update on My Bucket List . . . and another list

So, I didn't accomplish everything on my summer bucket list. I think I got overwhelmed buying school supplies and clothes for what felt like was half of Clyde.

But, now I have another list. The new backpack building. I am in love with the building and it will be amazing -- when it's finished. Sometimes I walk in and see that there isn't much left to do. Then, on days like today when the roof leaks and I have puddles in all 3 rooms, I think the building will never be finished. So, I'm making the list public. If you would like to help, I would gladly let you!

OUTSIDE:
* Paint the exterior
* Paint the front door
* Repair the roof

FRONT ROOM:
* Move shelving out
* Paint the floor (or tile the floor)
* Enclose double door
* Install double doors
* Paint trim
* Fix ceiling tiles
* Install curtains
* Switch out A/C
* Assemble furniture
* Install light covers & outlet covers
* Move conference table -- Aaron

CLOTHES CLOSET:
* Move shelving out
* Move table
* Tape & mud dressing rooms
* Paint dressing rooms
* Install lighting
* Paint floor
* Install baseboards
* Touch up painting
* Assemble furniture
* Install door to backpack part
* Fix Curtains & hang
* Install mirrors
* Buy & Install 3 curtain rods

BACKPACK ROOM:
* Remove standing water :)
* Move shelving out
* Remove chandelier from ceiling
* Paint floor
* Repair wooden wall
* Paint wooden wall
* Repair back door / order new doors
* Paint poles
* Paint shelving (?) / clean shelving
* Baseboards (?)

BATHROOM:
* Tape & mud wall
* Baseboards
* Paint walls
* Paint vanity
* Buy & hang new mirror
* CLEAN!!

OK. . . so I'm encouraged again. . . it's not a lot, right?

No comments: