Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I FOUND IT!

This morning when I got up, I felt like I was supposed to go look in my car for my camera. Let me assure you that I have tore that thing up looking for my camera several times. So, I dismissed the thought and went about my day. But I kept thinking to go look in my car.

So, I bundled up and pulled my car into the garage so I could shut the garage door and be a little warmer. I cleaned out the front of the car and nothing. I got to the backseat and put my hand under the middle seat and viola!! There sat my camera!!

I had to laugh!! All morning I was searching online for a new camera, but I couldn't even get excited about a NEW camera because I wanted my old one back. . . not to mention the money I was going to have to spend, which I have allocated to something else.

Now I realize that if I would have just listened to that voice telling me to look in there this morning, I wouldn't have wasted my whole morning online comparing cameras and I might have gotten all my laundry put away by now!!

Anyway, I'm so excited!! I can finally take pictures of Jaxon's smile!!

No comments: