Monday, July 30, 2007

July 21st -- Naming the Baby -- OR NOT!

This past week has really been fun for us as a family. We've been discussing names for the baby and trying to find something that "sounds good". We've had a few suggestions from different people. I thought it would be funny to make a list of some of the names that have been thrown around inside our house. I'll add more as I remember them. At this point, I'm thankful that my children will not be having/naming children any time soon!!

Aaron's suggestions:
Cameron
Carter
Kaden
Weston

Payton's Suggestions:
Jack-Jack (from the Incredibles)
Romo (after Tony Romo -- plays for the Dallas Cowboys)
Chase

Evan's Suggestions:
Chicken
Dora
Clock

My suggestions:
Jackson
Anything besides CHICKEN!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

finally a name..but Kaden is out, you already have a cousin named that...ha..we want a girl too..any response to that...