Tuesday, July 31, 2007

My 30th Birthday

My 30th birthday is coming up in September (the 21st to be exact) and my friend, Becky, asked me what I wanted to do. Now, I know this is a HUGE STRETCH in every way possible, but here's what I want to do: I want to go to NEW YORK CITY!!!

I have always wanted to go see the Big Apple and this would be a trip that would definitely not be exciting for Aaron. But, how fun would it be to take a few girlfriends and see the big city for the weekend?!?!

Last night I looked up some prices and it's ranging from $442 to $539 to stay in the heart of NYC. I do have a friend who can help me with the best of the best in NYC for the cheapest rate. And, yes I will be 7 months pregnant, but I think it would still be ok for me to fly. I'll have to check on that one.

Again, I TOTALLY know this is a HUGE STRETCH, but I think it would be a BLAST!! I've been trying to figure out how it would all work and I just don't know other than I'm just going to believe God that He will take care of the money!!

No comments: