Thursday, August 9, 2007

Tune In TONIGHT!!

Tonight's a big night at our house!! Payton has a chance of being on tv and he wants everyone to know and be watching FOX at 7 pm tonight!!

Aaron is taking Payton & his friend to the Dallas Cowboys game tonight. It's the Dallas Cowboys vs. Indianapolis Colts pre-season game. Payton is so excited that he's going to get to see Tony Romo, Terrell Owens, Roy Williams, and Peyton Manning all in the same game!! He is so excited about it!! He's been on the phone this morning with Na Na (my mom) and Purty (Aaron's mom) making sure they're going to tune in.

They're going to be in one of the end zones (section 33) on the side. I had tickets on Ebay that were in the end zone on the first row, but I lost them in the last 30 seconds. But, we were able to get some more, so it all worked out in the end.

I'm sending my camera with Aaron and hopefully he'll remember to use it! ;)

No comments: