Monday, March 23, 2009

Cambodia

I'm sitting in the "Joel Famous" Blue Pumpkin little restuarant here in Siem Reip (sp?) Good food and time to be tourists. We are going to Angkor Wat (again sp?) this afternoon . . . it's some old Buddist temples.

Our hotel is like we're in a tropical resort. It's AMAZING! I almost don't feel like I'm on a mission trip!! ;)

We have had an absolute blast here and I definitely want to come back. What God has done here and is doing here will blow your mind away.

The other day, the guys put up a 30 foot tall water tower at the safe haven. I'll have to post the video when I get home. Cambodians and Americans working together to raise this amazing amount of metal with some electrical wire for rope and a few poles. . . other than that, it was pure man strength.

Well, I'm going to let Trish have her computer back now. I'll try to post when I can. . . if I don't, I'll be home late Wednesday!!!

No comments: